| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ottawa (Airport) in September is mild at 14.3 °C (57.74 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 19.6 °C (67.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8.9 °C (48 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in September is 10.7 °C (19.3 °F).
- The weather in September is dryish. Just 82.9mm (3.3in) of water is transfered.
- The shortest day is 11:42 long and the longest day is 13:15 long with an average length of 12:29.
Check the distance to and compare the Ottawa (airport) September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Ottawa (airport), Canada
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Ottawa (Airport):
- Maniwaki, Qc, Canada - 112 kms (69.6 miles) NNW
- Petawawa, On, Canada - 145.9 kms (90.6 miles) WNW
- Bonavista, Nf, Canada - 136.9 kms (85.1 miles) WNW
- Kingston, On, Canada - 142.9 kms (88.8 miles) SSW
- Watertown, Ny, Usa - 149.4 kms (92.8 miles) S
- Kuujjuarapik, Qc, Canada - 133.2 kms (82.8 miles) ENE
- Montreal, Quebec, Canada - 177.1 kms (110.1 miles) E
- Montreal/ Dorval, Qc, Canada - 150.7 kms (93.7 miles) E
- Ottawa, Ontario, Canada - 1.6 kms (1 miles) SSE
- Canton, Ny, Usa - 63.6 kms (39.5 miles) SE
- Ogdensburge, Ny, Usa - 63.6 kms (39.5 miles) SE
- Lake Placid , Ny, Usa - 176.7 kms (109.8 miles) SE
- Lowville, Ny, Usa - 171.3 kms (106.5 miles) S